Having developed an optimization plan, the SEO specialist begins to implement it and expects to see the site in the top 10 of search engine results in the near future. However, in reality, it is not always possible to achieve such a result.
Most often, this happens due to mistakes when building a promotion strategy. They are carried out not only by beginners, but also by experienced specialists. Sometimes a seemingly insignificant trifle can nullify the successful decisions of the optimizer and significantly slow down progress. Therefore, it is better to carefully study the experience of colleagues and prevent possible mistakes in advance, and not to eliminate the damage caused by them.
September 15 at 4:00 p.m on free webinar Demis Group and Links.Sape experts will tell you what slows down the work of an SEO specialist and prevents successful link building.
Olga Azizova, SEO-team leader Demis Group, will highlight the actual mechanics of successful site promotion and the technical aspects that hinder it.
Oleksandr Shestakov, product manager of Links.Sapeon the example of real cases, he will analyze successful link strategies, as well as tell how to find and quickly correct errors in link building.
On the webinar we will discuss:
- current mechanics of successful SEO;
- technical side and usability of the site;
- mistakes in referral promotion that every SEO specialist has made at least once;
- diagnostics of consequences – how to find problems with links and quickly fix them;
- effective link builder tools – top services and link exchanges;
- Analysis of real cases – successful and unsuccessful link building strategies.
The webinar will be useful:
- For beginners in SEO – see what tools professionals use and avoid the main mistakes;
- For SEO specialists and link builders, you will learn the latest trends in link building and search engine optimization;
- For business owners, you will understand how to quickly increase sales by attracting organic traffic.
Register for the webinar, learn useful information and improve your SEO techniques with industry experts!